We Offer Wedding Packages!
From the simple and small elopement package with less than 10 guests to full blown intimate gorgeous weddings! We make the celebration of getting married easy by taking care of all the details for you.
Complete Wedding Packages
Our Complete Intimate Wedding Packages include the following:
- Dressing Rooms for Bride and Groom (Carver room for the Grooms dressing room/wedding guest restroom, and the O'Neil Suite - or other available premium room of your choice)
- Use of the Parlor for your Ceremony (we only do one event per day, so the time frame of the event can vary - but it is usually 4 hours, keeping in mind that we do the set up and clean up)
- Ivory chair covers and custom flowers on the aisle chairs
- Officiant (our Officiant is Jeanie Jolly, she does a wonderful job but if you have someone that you would prefer to use you are welcome to have them marry you instead)
- Custom Fresh Flowers for Wedding/Reception/Groom, groomsman boutonniers and bridesmaid bouquet (additional bouquet/boutonniers can be additionally purchased). You have final say on approval of the arrangements and bouquets within the flower options given. Please note that this does not include brides bouquet as these can cost up to $700 depending on the flowers chosen, but we can have the same florist make all of them so they match)
- Alter Pillars and flower decor (we have organza and hurricane lamps and other wedding decor that we also use to decorate)
- Guestbook (and custom flowers for the guestbook area)
- Sound system for music for the wedding and reception (if you would like to have a harpist, we can recommend one that you can hire directly, if you have an electronic version of your song list that you would like to have playing for dancing and background at the reception, we can connect that via headjack to play on demand)
- Use of the full 1st floor for your Reception
- Wedding cake decorated with fresh flowers (2 tier 10in/6in with your choice of cake white/chocolate or marble, white or ivory icing, ribbon in your wedding colors and fresh flowers - you can bring a cake topper if you have one you would like to use, otherwise fresh flowers will top the cake)
- Punch, Mints, Nuts
- Champagne and/or Sparkling Juice Toast to Bride and Groom
- All Service Pieces, Flatware, Plates, Crystal Stemware, Punch Bowl, Cups, Linens, Seating
- A full staff to decorate, clean up and serve cake, Punch and Champagne Toast
- Sparkler send off to the Bride and Groom at the end of the reception!
- Honeymoon Suite with Romance Package (The O'Neil suite - or other available premium room of your choice, Romance package is a bottle of champagne, 15 lit candles set about the room, 2 complimentary champagne glasses to take home with you and a delicious hot breakfast delivered to your door in the morning!)
- Wedding Coordinator to plan the wedding details with, reserve/pick up/return chair rentals, the flowers, cake etc, to direct things on the wedding day and be your personal point of contact throughout the complete wedding and reception process. We will meet together to get the details worked out so I can understand your vision for your wedding day and we will work together to make it happen!
*We do not charge service fees or gratuity in the package. To reserve your date, we will require a $500 deposit with the balance due 30 days prior to your wedding day.
As you can see, all the details are taken care of. When you arrive on your wedding day and step into your dressing room where you will slip into your beautiful dress, there is time to relax and savor the day!
Up to 20 people - $3195
Up to 30 people - $3595
Up to 40 people - $3995
Flat Fee Rate: If you prefer to reserve the venue but would rather handle the details yourself, the flat fee which includes the venue, chairs, tables, linens, dessert plates, house decor, private facilities, set up and clean up for the wedding is $1200 plus tax.
Flexible date? Ask about our discount for Sunday through Thursday weddings!